Should We

Who would ever expect such thing could happen

Is it true my mind has been beaten?

For so long I believe that I am full and complete

Until such time I felt my heart beat


Something is inside that is quite confusing

I can’t explain, why I have such feeling

My heart keeps on telling that something is missing

But I can’t accept the fact that I’m longing for something


For so many nights I think and I pray

Thinking and wondering why am I feeling this way

At first I thought am I going insane

Coz’ everything I feel was really not the same


I don’t know what was happening

All I know is that he keeps me smiling

It’s a feeling so comfortable and gentle

It makes my heart melt like candle


Every time he looks at me and smile

I felt I was in heaven for a while

And when he speak words to inspire

It only gives me more reasons to admire


Oh how sweet his words are

I wanna be captured by his arms

There is this feeling I can not deny

It’s on him I want to rely


As I’ve come to know him better

I find my feelings grow much deeper

And as we share our thoughts and dreams

I’m realizing that I am falling for him


Thoughts of him occupied my mind

His sweetness and care got me blind

Does he find me the prettiest and the best?

Or for him I am just like the rest



Oh my, is this feeling so true

Or it is because he took me out of the blue

Is it him I’ve been waiting?

Or am I just day dreaming


I wanted him to know

I’ve got so much love to show

But I know he’s just a friend

How I wish his feelings would extend


Oh, why wouldn’t he ask?

I know the feeling that he has

Is he as afraid as I am?

When would our fears be gone?


Doesn’t he recognize my feeling?

Can’t he feel that I am just waiting?

I know both of us got something

But we both keep on pretending


Should we take the risk?

And wait for our fairy tale kiss

Or ignore our feelings for fear

That one would be rejected and bring the other to tear


0 comments: